WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They’re used for many things, such as remembering whether you’ve visited the site before, so that you remain logged in, or to help us work out how many new website visitors we get each month. They contain information about the use of your computer but don’t include personal information about you. They don’t store your name.
Necessary and site preferences cookies
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Forms related cookies
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Email newsletters related cookies
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
WE ALSO USE THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- The application that we use to obtain and analyse the information about navigation in our Web is Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web. It helps us understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. We use the following cookies: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmx
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page: www.google.com/analytics/ and www.google.es/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
DISABLING COOKIES WITHIN THE BROWSER
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. Please find in the links included below the instructions about how to disable cookies in the main browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
In case you are wondering, we will not sell your personal information under any circumstance.